Twisted Spiders Commissions:
Commissions: A Twisted Spiders custom commission is a design that is not yet a finished spider available for purchase at an event or available in our online inventory at www.twistedspiders.com. An example of this (but not limited to) would be a customer picking custom colors of beads and designing their own Twisted Spiders to purchase. Prices will vary based on bead style and component. We do not offer returns or exchanges on commissioned work.
Fees: Twisted Spiders commission fees are as follows: A $10.00 charge for one Twisted Spider commission will be applied to your invoice. Each additional custom commission on the same invoice will be charged a $10.00 fee.
Shipping/Handling: Fees will be between $8.65-$25 depending on the size of the order and shipping location. This shipping amount will be calculated based on Domestic USPS Priority Mail shipping rates. International shipping rates available and will be discussed on an individual basis.
Twisted Spiders Finishing Options:
The following finishing option rates are as follows:
Ornament hook for display - No charge
Pendant with necklace cord - No charge
Hair Clip $7.00 fee
Brooch Pin $7.00 fee
How to Begin: If you are interested in commissioning a Twisted Spider please email the following information to: email@example.com
3. Shipping Address
4. The quantity of Twisted Spiders you want made.
5. What size Twisted Spiders you want made. Prices will be negotiated with customer.
Small: 2 inches in diameter
Medium: 2.5 inches in diameter
Large: 3 inches in diameter
Extra Large: 6 inches in diameter (Plus $9.99 shipping/handling fee)
6. Twisted Spiders Description
Please include the following information in your email:
- A. What type and color of spider abdomen bead? We have a variety of high quality faceted glass crystals, stones, lampwork glass, silver metal, antiqued gold metal, alloy, acrylic, and ceramic beads in stock to choose from. Prices will vary based on bead style and component.
- B. What spider leg design you would like for your spider?
C. What color spider head would you like? Do you want it finished with silver or gold bead caps?
- D. Please try to be as specific as you can in your description. Provide web links to sample color palettes 🎨 in your email. View our website for design inspiration at www.twistedspiders.com. We recommend providing screenshots or copying and pasting the spider listing's website URL into email.
- $ Cost for spider(s) commission, prices will be discussed once all information is received.
- $10.00 commission fee for spider 🕷
- If you are commissioning more than one spider it is a 10.00 fee for each additional spider.
- At invoicing time we will add finishing option fees (if applicable) and shipping fee. You will be responsible for additional insurance or signature confirmation fees if you request it.
9. Processing Time: Depending on the size of your order it will take 5-10 business days (Mon-Fri) to process your order. Once your order is processed it will be shipped via Domestic USPS Priority Mail. You will be provided with tracking information. Remember to request to add rush delivery, additional insurance, or signature confirmation fees to your invoice prior to paying your PayPal invoice.
10. Twisted Spiders strives to accommodate commission requests with the beads we currently have in our inventory and in some cases we will place a special order. We will not commission or accept beads from your personal inventory at this time.
11. Returns/Exchanges: We do not offer returns or exchanges on commissioned Twisted Spiders. All sales are final once payment is made.
Commission Information Last Updated on 10/18/2021